GCCDC Diagnostic and Treatment facility has motivated and operational staff with the latest medical apparatus. Our Cancer Diagnosis and treatment facility is equipped with modern Medical Imaging, monitoring and treatment machines.
- Computed Tomography (CT Scans)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI Scans)
- Planar Gamma Camera Imaging
- Positron emission tomography (PET Scans)
- Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
Samples taken from patients are analyzed by our Pathology teams which help in Diagnostic investigation, these samples may include:
- Aspirates and many more
A flexible Plastic tube with a tiny camera inserted into the body helps Physicians to view the internal body cavities and organs. There are many types of scopes designed for particular body area at our Diagnostic facility to detect growths inside the body, such as to examine the abdomen activity.