Gulf Coast Cancer & Diagnostic Center (GCCDC) offers high quality of Cancer and Diagnostic health care services. GCCDC has high-tech Diagnostic and Clinical facilities with state-of-the–art equipment handled by motivated and patient caring individuals working together.
- Oncology Nursing Staff: Our certified nursing staff with proper knowledge and specialty is here to coordinate your care during your treatment and visits.
- Oncology Practitioner Staff: Advanced registered nurses (APRNS) at GCCDC are our dedicated experienced nursing staff with clinical education, knowledge and scope.
- Radiation Therapists: We have trained and licensed Radiation therapists who will coordinate your therapy sessions with accurate measures as prescribed by your physicians with advanced radiation equipment.
- Clinical Pharmacists: Clinical pharmacists provide patient care that optimizes the use of cancer medication such as Chemotherapy and other medications to promote health, wellness, and disease prevention. At GCCDC Clinical Pharmacy he collaborates with physicians and other healthcare professionals to optimize your cancer treatment doze.
- Oncology Social Workers and Volunteers: Our social workers at GCCDC will support and help you in addressing your social problems along with our financial counselors. Our social workers also include volunteer support groups, individuals who recovered from cancer and caregivers for the benefit of patients and their families. They can guide you to community resources according to your needs.
- Dieticians: Dietitians at GCCDC are experts in food and nutrition. They advise patients on what to eat in order to lead a healthy lifestyle during or after cancer treatment.
- Physical Therapists: Physical Therapists at GCCDC are healthcare professionals primarily concerned with your remediation of impairments and disabilities. They are highly trained to improve your mobility, functional ability and quality of life through examination, evaluation and diagnosis.
- Phlebotomists: Phlebotomists at GCCDC are trained to draw blood from a patient for clinical or medical testing and research purposes.
- Office Support Staff: Our back office staff answers your telephones, schedule your appointments and maintain your records. They also process your disability forms and other administrative tasks performed on daily basis with sincerity and commitment.
- Financial Counselors: Financial counselors will guide you in addressing your financial issues both onsite and on phone.
Gulf Coast Cancer and Diagnostic facility is designed to ensure that Patients and their families have comfortable and best environment. Our building facility has specially designed features for patient convenience and accessibility.